Rue du Bac
Situated on the left bank on the rue du Bac, a stone throw from the Boulevard St Germain, the apartment is in one of the most sought after and expensive areas of Paris ! The Louvre, Tuileries gardens, Musée d’Orsay, Ile de la Cité, Notre Dame and the banks of the Seine and many other attractions are all within an easy walk.
In a traditional well kept building, this spacious apartment has been entirely renovated in 1999 – it looks great ! Attractively decorated and comfortably furnished with some good antiques, brand new kitchen and bathrooms and good storage !
- Entrance hall to a large attractive dining room, fine parquet floor, glass dining table.
- Separate well equipped kitchen with dishwasher.
- Large elegant living room with high ceiling, fireplace (decorative only !), TV, parquet, rugs, overlooking the street, comfortable double sofabed.
- Off sitting room is bedroom 1 : overlooking street, carpeted, kingsize double bed, en suite bathroom with WC.
- A long corridor leads to bedroom 2 overlooking a quiet courtyard : parquet floor, rugs, twin beds.
- Adjacent bathroom. Separate WC.
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- Central heating.
- Local line telephone.
- Initial linen supplied.
* CULTURAL NOTE ! In France we count ground floor, first floor, etc.
Extras : electricity, gas, telephone.