A charming rooftop apartment in “Parisians Paris” – a delightful residential neighbourhood with many specialty food stores, cafés and restaurants close by, not to mention street markets. The nearby Rue du Commerce is a veritable Village within Paris ! Direct metro to the Place de la Concorde (Champs Elysées, Musée d’Orsay), Opera, Bastille. Within 15 minutes to Eiffel Tower. Latin Quarter, Notre Dame, Ile de la Cité, the Louvre and much more !
A well planned 42m²
Recently renovated and designed for their own occasional use by New York architects, the 42m² have been intelligently planned to make a comfortable, attractive, sunny and very livable apartment. White painted walls, polished wood floors throughout, comfortable mostly modern furnishings, uncluttered style.
- The cupboard-lined entrance hall widens out into a dining area and then into an especially well equipped integral kitchen with dishwasher.
- Living room, comfortable double sofabed, TV.
- Bedroom with twin beds (can be kingsize double).
- Good bathroom with tub and shower attachment.
- Separate WC. Washing machine, dryer.
- Gas central heating.
- Local calls telephone.
- Initial linen supplied.
* CULTURAL NOTE ! In France we count ground floor, first floor, etc.
Extras : electricity, gas, telephone.